This week has been a packed week for me. I love it! I definitely need an admin assistant and a maid. But I'm having a lot of fun while I'm doing it.
Sunday:
Lunch: Baked black walnut cake & German chocolate cake
Monday:
Lunch: Girls' Home board meeting
Dinner: Father-in-law's birthday dinner at Renato Restaurante (YUM!)
Tuesday:
Dinner: ZTA sorority meeting
Wednesday:
Dinner: Baked & decorated 250 mini cupcakes, baked 3 sheet cakes, baked 36 mini cupcakes
Thursday:
Dinner: Decorated 2 sheet cakes, decorated 36 mini cupcakes
Friday:
Lunch: Young Leaders Society lunch & learn
Dinner: Bake 3 sheet cakes, make rice krispie treats
Saturday:
Breakfast: Decorate 225 cake pops
Lunch: Deliver and set up candy wall that holds cake pops
So in case any of you are wondering how I get it all in during the day & still work a full time job, that's how I do it! And I managed to watch the DVR versions of American Idol this week as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment