Last Sunday, my Uncle Alan & Aunt Linda drove down from TN to join Vince & me at the motorcycle show in Greenville. This is our second year to attend with them. I enjoyed just walking around & talking with them, but seeing the bikes was nice, too. I even ate a chili cheese hot dog for lunch while there. I have to say that I enjoyed the campers that tote the bikes more than the bikes.
I found one bike that was just my size!
Aunt Linda liked the color of this one.
This one had two seats in the side car.
And the best part of the day was when I got my custom made ear plugs. They molded them especially to my ears so I can sleep better at night & not hear Vince snore or other noises like dogs barking. I used to sleep like the dead and now I tend to wake up at any little sound. These help me block out all the noise and sleep more deeply. Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment