Wednesday, December 14, 2011

27 Weeks

I'm officially in my third trimester today. Today is 12/14/11. I'm due on 3/14/12. So just 3 more months to go. We are getting the house ready more each week for our new baby boy. Thanks to my friends Qiong and Kaye, we've gotten lots of baby things already.




For the last several days, my ankles have been skinny. I've been following my no sugar diet as well as keeping my feet propped up anytime I can prop them up. My symptoms this week have included a bloody nose (although these have not been daily anymore, so I'm glad they're slacking off), swollen fingers, feet, etc. Even my watch is getting tight on my wrist now and it was very loose. The bottom of my feet hurt when I stand, even when not swollen. They just feel kind of bruised. They feel better when I'm walking instead of just standing in place. I still have the acid reflux, but Zantac is working great.



I have leg cramps at night some, but none as severe as a couple of weeks ago. Funny thing about the leg cramps is that I was eating a banana a day to help them, but since bananas are high in sugar, I can't eat them and the leg cramps have lessened a lot. And one of my favorite symptoms is that the baby moves all the time. I can tell when he's awake and moving or kicking.

This week has been busy for baking, but is now starting to slack off some. My hands and wrists need a few days break. I've also wrapped up most all of my Christmas shopping. I'm so ready for a week long vacation from work and cooking. It will be nice to just relax and sleep in late. Or in my case, wake up two times and get to go back to sleep.

And just to have some pictures in this post, I filtered these from the past few weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment