Today I'm at my 34 week mark! Yesterday we had our weekly appointment. The ultrasound was quite fun as we learned our baby boy has a mullet. Yes, he will need a haircut soon after being born. I guessed the weight perfectly as well. He's at 4lb 10oz. His heartrate was 127. My BP was 108/66. I lost 3 pounds since last week. I'm sure it's because of my diabetic diet as my arms and legs are looking more toned and less fat. The baby is in the 31st percentile for growth, which is great. I'd rather be on the low side of that curve than the high side. They did a fetal movement test and the baby passed at 100%. Considering he moves all day long, I figured he would pass with flying colors.
The doctor said we would schedule my induction at 39 weeks so we get to pick which day that week to have the baby. So that's only 5 weeks away! We're getting closer! From now on, I will have the NST (non-stress test) each time I go. That's where they listen to the baby's heart beat for 20 minutes. On my next appointment, I will have the strep B test done. This just checks to make sure I don't have any infections. My next ultrasound will be at week 37.
The doctor said we would schedule my induction at 39 weeks so we get to pick which day that week to have the baby. So that's only 5 weeks away! We're getting closer! From now on, I will have the NST (non-stress test) each time I go. That's where they listen to the baby's heart beat for 20 minutes. On my next appointment, I will have the strep B test done. This just checks to make sure I don't have any infections. My next ultrasound will be at week 37.
At lunch time, Vince & I went to Wade's where all my work friends hosted our second baby shower for us. We got lots of great items! And of course the food was awesome. Peggy made no carb mini cheesecakes so I actually got to partake of the dessert!
And thanks to all my wonderful friends for all the amazing gifts! (And thanks to Jessie for taking all the pictures!)
I made a gourment chocoalte peanut butter cupcake for each of my hostesses.

No comments:
Post a Comment