
My belly button is all stretched & flattened out now. It's also gotten darker along with a dark line down the middle of my belly.
I have always heard men say that they would never ask a woman if she was pregnant, but now that I'm pregnant, that is not the case. Men, women, strangers, pretty much anyone now asks me 1. "When are you due?" 2. "What are you having?" I haven't met anyone that is shy about asking if I'm pregnant. I think at this point it is quite obvious that I'm either pregnant or swallowed a basketball. I also have to say that people are much nicer to pregnant women. They hold open doors, smile, let me cut in line in front of them, and just seem friendlier.
It will be interesting to see how much bigger my belly will get in the next 5 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment