Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby Shower 3



Vince & I had the most awesome baby shower on Saturday at our house. My friends, Kaye, LaDonna, and Savannah were the hostesses and provided all the food & cleaned up all the dishes afterwards.
It was so nice having so many friends and family come visit us. We got to speak with everyone and have great food at the same time. We had brunch food & everything was diabetic friendly, even the punch and cupcakes! I did make the cake topper, but that was the only thing I made (& yes, I wanted to).
LaDonna put on our cute corsages that were little cupcakes with baby boy ribbon.
We got so many great gifts and advice from everyone. We even had a mini concert from Elise & Kaleigh. They sang a couple of songs for us & did it beautifully.
Savannah made us a diaper cake and cupcake socks centerpiece. It was so cute!
We enjoyed opening all the gifts.
We had a fun time opening all the boxes and taking off all the tags of all our wonderful gifts.

We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives. I hope to get out the thank you notes this week as we have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment