I had another great appointment this morning. We started out with the 37 week ultrasound. This should be our last one before the baby is born. He is up to 5 pounds 15 ounces! I couldn't believe he gained that much since 3 weeks ago when he was 4 pounds 10 ounces. He is packing on the weight now. His heart rate was in the 120s as he was snoozing. My amniotic fluid level was over 10 (has to be over 8) and my placenta looked good. I'm not having any contractions. My BP was 126/66 and I gained (or should I say the baby gained) 1 pound since last week. So I'm up to 18 pounds total weight gain.


His head is way down low now so it's hard to get a good picture of him these days. He still had one hand and one foot near his face. He did kick the ultrasound probe real hard one time towards the end. I think he was getting tired of it poking at him.
Here's the latest video.
I go next Friday for my last appointment and to get my admittance papers. Then we check in to the hospital on Friday, March 9 at 5:30am for the induction. Woo hoo!


His head is way down low now so it's hard to get a good picture of him these days. He still had one hand and one foot near his face. He did kick the ultrasound probe real hard one time towards the end. I think he was getting tired of it poking at him.
Here's the latest video.
I go next Friday for my last appointment and to get my admittance papers. Then we check in to the hospital on Friday, March 9 at 5:30am for the induction. Woo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment