Today I had my 36 week appointment. My BP was 104/60. My protein looked great. And I didn't gain any weight since last week so I'm still at 17 pounds total weight gain.

They hooked me up to the NST (non stress test) machine again. This time they had me do it for 45 minutes because the baby kept moving so much. They had to move the heart rate monitor on my stomach. No contractions. Baby is kicking well. They even put this little taser thing that buzzed my tummy to make him jump and he did. He was wide awake the whole time. His heart rate was 140 - 150 (compared to him sleeping some last time with it being 120 - 130).
My Strep B bacteria test came back negative so all looks good. They gave me a copy of my records so far in case I need them earlier than the March 9 induction date. I would take these to the hospital with me if for some reason I go early.
This week I took the few duplicate items we received from our baby showers & exchanged them for our baby monitor & thermometer. I had 20% off coupons as well as some gift cards as well so it worked out great. I think we are all set now for the baby!

that is a great appointment!
ReplyDelete