Last year Vince & I were in Miami and didn't get a chance to go to a romantic Valentine's Day dinner. So this year, we went early in order to make sure we get a chance to partake in this time honored tradition. We had a gift card from Outback Steakhouse & I had recently gotten an email from Outback about their Sweetheart special this weekend.
We left the house about 5:30pm in order to get to Outback early. When we arrived, they told us we had a 2 to 2 1/2 hour wait. The parking lot was crazy busy. I put our name on the list and received a pager. Then we left to do errands. Vince & I stopped at Lowe's and then Walmart before heading back to Outback. Our total wait time was only about an hour and 40 minutes so it wasn't quite 2 hours. The sweetheart special was 2 steak dinners, one blooming onion, and one cheesecake dessert. We upgraded to the large filet mignons and man, it was soooo good! And we had so much steak, sides, blooming onion, and our dessert left over to eat it again tomorrow night. It was quite a good deal in that you got the appetizer & dessert for free with 2 steak dinners.
I took my camera with me but completely forgot to take any pictures. Just imagine a juicy succulent steak full of flavor. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment