Saturday, February 26, 2011

Latest Books

Since I got my Sony e-reader for my birthday, I've been reading tons of books on it. My latest favorite author is Robin Hobb. It's a female write who write under this pseudonym. I ran across a free book called Dragon Keeper & read it. I liked it so much & it was a cliff hanger so I then purchased the next book called Dragon Haven. Then my cousin Rachel told me I need to go back & read all her books that preceded these that Rachel had already downloaded on our shared e-reader site. So I went back & read her first 3 series that included the Assassin's Apprentice, Royal Assassin, and Assassin's Quest. All terrific books.

I'm now on her 2nd series. The first book of the second series is the Ship of Magic. Her books are all in the same general location, and go in sequential order, so I'm really glad that Rachel gave me the correct order of things. They are quite addictive and I love just diving in & reading these books. Rachel warned me when I started reading these to grab a tissue & kiss Vince goodbye because I would be sucked into this world for a while. She was so right. Thanks Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment