I bought some pearls from my friend that went to China recently. Vince asked if he could give them to me for my gift. Sure! I love pearls. So then I bought him a stand up tent to take a shower in and a portable toilet. Then he came home with a portable tent from Wal-mart so I will be returning the one I got. He said I could give him the tent he bought as his Valentine's gift. Crazy, I know, but we now both know what the other one is getting cuz we bought it for ourselves already. However, that does not include flowers or chocolate, which are mandatory for Valentine's Day.
So back to the camping trip. Today he worked on building his own portable shower for his new tent. It looks really cool. All he has left to do is to put the switch on it to make it work. We set up the tent in the den to see how it looks & how the shower fits in the tent. It looks great & the tent has so many cool features like the pockets for soap and shampoo and some straps to hold towels. I can't wait until he gets to try out the portable toilet!
No comments:
Post a Comment