Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Double the Fun





We had a baby shower yesterday for two of my friends at work. 20 of us went to a nice luncheon at Capri's Italian Restaurant. I made cupcakes for the two mothers-to-be. Julie is expecting her first girl (she has 1 boy) and Jennifer is expecting her first boy (she has 2 girls). So we had two stacks of gifts, and two types of cupcakes. I made white chocolate macadamia nut cupcakes and chocolate brownie cupcakes. I have to say that the white chocolate macadamia is one of my new favorites. I got to use my new cupcake stand that my parents got me for my birthday last year. Both girls received lots of clothes, diapers, and more. It was hard keeping up with both of them opening gifts at the same time, but it was lots of fun to oooh & aaaah over the cute little baby things.












We even had 3 men come to the baby shower (one of them is Julie's husband).







1 comment: