Vince & I attended the Greer Drag Races for the first time ever on Thursday night. I had never been to a drag race before. It was very interesting to watch...both the races and the people. The track had two lanes and was 1/8 of a mile. Two cars floored it to see how fast their car could go. We also saw motorcycles, trucks, SUVs, and classic cars. Pretty much if anyone had any kind of car and wanted to see how fast it would go in an 1/8 of a mile, it would clock your speed & time.
We ate some sandwiches in the car due to all the dust and bugs out and about. Next time we may bring a grill and make a night of it. The people there were as varied as the cars that raced. However, I think redneck made a pretty good showing.
No comments:
Post a Comment