I've started reading a new trilogy of books, starting with the first one called The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Several of my friends said I had to read this book. I like being able to pick up a book & not be disappointed. It had my attention from the first chapter. I'm now about 100 pages into it. I don't want to put it down.
I love reading & I like re-reading books as well. My dream is to one day have a library like the one at Biltmore. Although, with all the technology out these days (such as a Kindle e-book), I bet most of my books will be read electronically in the near future.
This weekend I plan on making some more jams & jellies and some more purses for the church sale coming up in November. I also want to go see the movie The Girl Who Played With Fire. It's playing at the local theater now. And I want to go to Creative Tastes downtown Spartanburg on Saturday evening. Vince & I went last year & it was really neat to see all the different food vendors in one place. So even though we aren't going out of town for our 3 day weekend, we have plenty to keep us busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment