I've had blurry eyes & swelling of the feet, which according to the doctor is okay since my BP is good & I have no protein in the urine. They will continue to monitor for pre-eclampsia. No handicap passes but she did recommend some of those compression socks to wear that diabetics wear. For my persistant stuffy nose, I can take Tylenol Cold not Sudafed. Sudafed can make swelling worse.
She checked my diabetes numbers on my chart that I do 4 times a day. She said they looked really good. Said to keep drinking lots of water (for baby & for swelling). I go back once a week now with next ultrasound in 3 weeks. Starting at 34 week, they will listen to baby's heart beat for 20 solid minutes each visit. As baby gets bigger, she said the ultrasound pictures won't be as clear. She is right as these are really blurry.
This one is his body that she cut & pasted next to his head.
This one is his head looking at us with his foot up near his head.
To see the 31 week video, click here.
I'm so glad things are going so well!
ReplyDelete