We've registered at Babies R Us, Baby Depot (Burlington Coat Factory) and Target. I also like all the cute toys on Vince's cousin Sandy's website, julabug.com. After the baby showers, we'll know better about what we need to buy. For now, we haven't bought much, but we have been given so many nice things from my friends & family. Vince's parents bought us the crib, which we have set up. My parents are getting us the changing table/dresser. We'll be set on furniture!
Today I ran by Foodlion. They are closing the store (the one I shop at every week, where they know me well). They had their first mark down today of 25% off everything. I stocked up on meat. I filled our freezer with lots of different meat so we should be set between all the crock-pot meals I froze and the meat selections.
Being at 32 weeks, my symptoms are mostly the same that I posted last time. I still have a really sore right wrist that is either a stress fracture or really bad tendonitis, so I've been wearing a brace on it. My hips hurt only during the middle of the night to early morning. This week is when my body is producing some kind of hormone that starts loosening the hips joints so the baby can pass through more easily. I think that's making my hip joints ache, but only when I sleep on them. During the day, my hips feel fine. I also have kept my stuffy nose for about 3 months now. I definitely ready for that to go away. And I'm really sleepy as I keep getting up during the night. So I'm off to bed now. Night night!
I cannot wait for the stuffy nose thing to go away either!
ReplyDelete