This trimester I've had some interesting side effects that you don't hear many pregnant people talking about. I thought I would list them out so I won't forget them:
1. blurry eyes
2. bad hip pains in the middle of the night
3. leg cramps in my calves in the middle of the night
4. stuffy nose - for 3 solid months now
5. carpal tunnel syndrome (I may have helped this one along in my right wrist over doing some baking during the holidays)
6. itchy belly
7. really sore belly button
8. swollen feet, ankles, hands
9. hungry all the time
10. tiny skin tags popping up
11. fast hair growth
12. painful heels and bottoms of the feet
13. sleepy
14. really itchy legs if I eat sugar
15. very thirsty
16. insomnia - waking up at all hours of the night
17. stretching and tightening of the stomach all the time
18. lots of baby movements rolling around in my tummy all day
With all that going on, I actually feel really good & am getting along great. I just didn't realize how many different things are affected in one's body when pregnant. I hope I continue to feel good for the next 8 weeks! All I really need right now is a nap.
I had at least half of those, too! Pregnancy can be fun, right?
ReplyDelete