Vince & I had our first baby shower on Saturday in Nashville, TN. My good friend, Brittany, from my home church that I grew up threw a baby shower for us at her house. We arrived Friday evening and stayed at Billy's new house all weekend. He has a beautiful house. On Saturday, we arrived at our shower shortly before 11am. It was a drop in shower so folks arrived in waves. It worked at great as we got to visit with lots of different people that I haven't seen in years.
Brittany outdid herself as our hostess. She decorated her house with her own children's toys and books. It turned out so cute.
The food table looked lovely. She had all the little gifts she had bought for me as her decorations.
She even bought me roses and had them in a vase filled with little baby bath toys.
Darlene sent along punch instructions and ingredients. The punch was the cutest thing I've seen in a long time & tasted great. I indulged & had three cups.
Natalie pinned our our corsages that her mother had gotten for us.
We opened lots of great gifts.
My good friend Valerie was also there. We grew up together so she is like my sister from another mother.
We had a great time visiting with so many old church friends that I grew up with. We thank everyone for all the great gifts & can't wait to use them all.
how fun!
ReplyDelete