Thursday, January 12, 2012

All About Me Meme

My friend Jessie over at Keep it Together tagged me in an "All about Me" blog meme. I have never participated in one before. Thanks so much Jessie!

There are four rules to this meme....
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
  2. Link back to the Blogger (or Bloggers) who awarded you.
  3. Answer the following questions, down below.
  4. Pass the award out and victimize recognize other Bloggers letting them know, of course, that you've nailed love them.
Now on to the questions:

-Favorite color:
Currently it's red. I've also like blue, peach, and purple during different times growing up.

-Favorite animal:
Stuffed ones. I'm allergic to animals so I prefer to stay away from them. I'll take a Webkinz pet any day.

-Favorite Number:
I don't know if I've ever had a favorite number. I guess I'll choose the traditional 7?

-Favorite drink:
I love a really good cookies & cream milkshake or mint chocolate chip milkshake.

Facebook or Twitter?:
Facebook - I forget about Twitter and rarely ever sign on to it.

-Passion?
I like baking a LOT. But I'm also passionate about my family.

-Getting or Giving presents?
I love getting presents. I like it when I can find that perfect gift for someone and really surprise them, but I have to say that I really like it when someone surprises me.

-Favorite Day:
Saturday. I get to sleep in and do whatever I want to.

-Favorite Flower:
Roses - I love the peach colored ones.


1 comment: