Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Week 33

Today is week 33 in my pregnancy. I'm starting to get that nesting feeling where I feel like I need to have everything ready for the baby. I'm ready to run out & buy everything we need, but I have to be patient as we have 2 more baby showers. I keep getting coupons and see ads for 8 hour cyber sales that are killing me. I'm hoping after the showers, we'll know more of what we need to get & I'll still have coupons to use.


We took this picture this past weekend on Sunday. I'm actually 32 weeks 4 days in this picture.
Last night I washed all the baby clothes from newborn to 3 months. I wanted to make sure I had his little going home outfit & blanket ready to go so I washed them first. I also washed some crib pads, sheets, blankets, and socks.
My doctor's visit yesterday was short & sweet. I didn't gain any weight since last week. Still 17 pounds total weight gain. (I think this diabetic diet is helping me out by slimming up some of my fat areas because my belly is definitely getting bigger. I had gained about 10 pounds after we got married so I'm hoping this diet is getting rid of that extra weight, which will be easier for me to get back to size after the baby is born.) My BP was 108/60. The baby's heart rate was 128. He was actually still for 15 minutes during the visit, but was kicking up a storm right before & right after that. He was just putting on a show for the doctor to show how good he can be. I do think he has grown an extra set of feet.
I can't wait for our little bambino to get here!

I also finished writing all my thank you notes from our shower this past weekend. We got a lot of nice things!

No comments:

Post a Comment