Friday, January 27, 2012

Blog Book 2011

This blog has been the best thing ever in terms of keeping a photo journal and scrapbook all in one. I print them out each year. I started in 2008 so I just got my 4th one in the mail last week. It turned out great! I love reading back through it and seeing all the pictures. Sometimes I can't believe all the places we went to in one year. I use Blog2Print and have not been disappointed one time.

Blogging takes so much less time than scrapbooking, but I still love my old scrapbooks and one day will finish up the last couple that I started on. I can't wait to start on baby boy's baby book. My mom always buys the grandchild's keepsake baby book. Being able to have all my thoughts and stats on my blog should make it so much easier to fill in those baby pages.

Having my new camera that Vince got me at Christmas will help fill my blog up with wonderful pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment