Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fun at Drury Hotel

Tonight Vince & I attended an open house for the Drury Hotel off of Woodruff Road. We had such a nice time. We took a tour of the hotel for about 15 minutes, then we got free food & drinks. They had salad, baked potatoes, chicken fingers, meatballs, chips, salsa/cheese, egg rolls, and popcorn. It was a great free dinner. The best part is that for going, we each got a free room good through April. The hotel was super nice and I recommend it to anyone that needs to stay in Greenville.

After the open house, we went next door to Whole Foods. I could spend hours in that store looking at all the cool things they have that stores in Spartanburg don't have. I ended up getting some cheese, crackers, and grapes for goody day at work tomorrow.

When I came home, I decorated a cake for tomorrow (mmm...chocolate). Vince really wanted a piece of this one, but had to settle for a Tootsie Roll. Tonight I did the 10 Minute Trainer Cardio & then the Yoga. It should be Yoga X day for P90X, but that's my least favorite so I substitute 10 Minute Trainer's version.

Now if only my body would listen to my workout & start taking shape....

No comments:

Post a Comment