Monday, January 18, 2010

P90X Again

Tonight I knew I needed to workout since I missed Friday through Sunday this weekend. I have been doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, and I planned on sticking with it, but today I felt like I really needed to step it up a notch. I dug out my old P90X videos and put in the first one - Chest & Back. I also did Ab Ripper X. You would think after working out with Jillian for 2 weeks that I would have done well on this video. Um...no. This one is all push ups and pull ups. Instead of pull ups, I used weights. And still I struggled. I actually kept up with the Ab Ripper pretty well until the last exercise.

Wish me luck that I keep the momentum going! I need to be in shape in time for our Miami trip on February 11.

On a completely unrelated topic, I have been wearing my gloves a lot lately since it's been cold outside. Unfortunately, my skin is very sensitive to things and it likes to breathe. My wedding ring finger has a small rash on it right where my rings sit. My fingers have done this before with large rings that don't let my fingers breathe. In this case, I'm pretty sure the gloves have caused it. It gets much better when I take them off at night & put cortisone cream on it. Today I wore them on my right hand all day to try to get my finger to heal. I'm hoping that it's all better in a couple of days.

And speaking of weird things my skin does...I noticed yesterday that I have tiny little red dots all over my left arm on the inside part where my elbow bends. I also have these dots on my neck. I think this too is heat related, although last time I had them, it was from being around cats. Except this time, it doesn't itch at all. Guess I'll be hitting up the Benadryl tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment