While doing the P90X videos, day 6 is usually the Yoga X video. However, this is my least favorite and it's 90 minutes long. So I switched over to the 10 Minute Trainer videos so I could do that version of yoga. I did the cardio video first, then I did P90X Ab Ripper X, then back to the 10 Minute Trainer yoga video. It was a great workout.
Vince & I ventured downtown to eat at my favorite Thai food restaurant. I had chicken lettuce wraps and edamame. It was a nice date night.
This morning Vince & I attended the 9:15am service at church. We had been praying and talking about joining the church for a while now. This morning at the end of the service, we did. So we officially belong to a church now, even though we've been going there for a year and a half.
I also found the house of our dreams that is for sale near our neighborhood, except that it's selling for half a million dollars. Guess I will keep playing the lottery.
No comments:
Post a Comment