Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Blog!

I've decided to change my blog address for many reasons. I had some lurkers that I no longer wanted reading it and my new last name should be in the address. What better time to start a new blog than at the beginning of the new year?

Vince & I have been straightening up the house for my parents' visit this coming weekend. It's nice to have visitors because it makes you clean house. I love having a clean house. And I'm so glad my parents are visiting soon.

I've worked out to Jillian's DVD Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday so far this week. I'm hoping to keep the momemtum going & hopefully I will see good results soon. I've worked out 9 out of the last 11 days. Yeah!

I've been in somewhat of a down mood lately & today was just a bad day, so I'm trying to get in a better mood. If any of you have funny stories or ideas, please send them my way.

1 comment:

  1. go to peopleofwalmart.com or failblog.org or awkwardfamilyphotos.com they always provide a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete