Yep, I'm still working out. Since January 1, I've missed about 5 days total. That's not too bad. Yesterday I was back to P90X Chest & Back (all push ups & pull ups - only I used weights instead of doing pull ups). This evening I did about 2/3 of the Plyometrics video and then did abs. The Plyometrics is all jumps so it wears on the joints rather quickly. It's great for cardio, so I like to do a lot of the moves, but fast forward through a few of the "hard on the joints" moves.
Tonight I made a pork roast with a recipe my mom sent me. It turned out really yummy. I used Dijon mustard, balsamic vinaigrette, olive oil, salt, pepper, and crushed garlic. I baked it in my large, shallow, round stone wear for almost an hour. It was really tender and juicy. Vince loved it as well. Pork is the other white meat!
No comments:
Post a Comment