Tuesday, January 19, 2010

P90X Day 2 Round 2

After work today, I came home and cooked two meals so we would have dinner the rest of the week. I made a chicken, pecan, hashbrown quiche. It turned out really nice. I used Moroccan spices and it gave it a lot of flavor. I cooked a lot of chicken so I used the rest of it in a chicken pot pie. So I have two complete meals ready to eat this week.

Unfortunately, Vince came home sick & went straight to bed so he didn't eat either one. I hope after he sleeps that he feels better. As the dishes were cooking, I worked out to P90X Plyometrics. It was a hard cardio video with lots of jumps and squats. However, after doing Jillian's DVD for 2 weeks, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I kept up the entire time.

After my workout, I popped in an old family video of Nathan when he was born. I missed his birth because I didn't have any vacation my first year at Milliken. It's funny how young all the adults look in the 13 year old video.

Tonight I'm watching American Idol & Biggest Loser (once again, I need a DVR).

No comments:

Post a Comment