Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Disappearing Backgrounds

For two years now, I've had free blogger backgrounds from different websites. However, they all have decided within the last 2 weeks that they will remove them for various reasons (host space, charging money now, etc.). So if I don't find one that will stay put, you may have to look at a boring blog because I don't want to pay money just for pretty flowers on the web. However, if you're reading my blog & happen to create free backgrounds for blogger, please send me your html codes so I can use it.



On a completely unrelated note, I have found 1 DVD that does not play correctly in my Insanity workout. Unfortunately, I need it this week & don't have it. I am getting a new one shipped to me for free to replace it, but am having to do the same 2 workouts all week until I get it. Hopefully it will be here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment