Today I went through my whole house & touched up all the walls with a Magic Eraser. I usually come into the house & sit on the couch, lay on the bed, cook in the kitchen, or get ready in the bathroom. Yet somehow, every wall in my house has black marks and scuffs on them. I don't recall coming in & scraping things against the walls, but it mysteriously happens. I also used the Clorox wipes on door handles, sinks, toilets, and kitchen surfaces. I usually do this only when I'm sick & decide I need to sanitize, but for some reason I felt like things needed to be cleaned & sanitized. Vince vaccumed the blinds and I vaccumed the rest of the house. He also hung a new curtain rod for me in the guest room & several new pictures.
We bought a Thomas Kincade picture on the cruise back in April. We got 2 free prints for free for going to the art auction on the cruise. I finally got them framed this past week. They look so good. I was so pleased with this framer. I went to a small shop on the east side of town. This guy does framing for 1/2 the price of Michael's (even with their "60% off coupon"). He used museum quality glass & it looks so professional. If you need any pictures framed, go see Ken Stapelton at Stapleton's.
We bought a Thomas Kincade picture on the cruise back in April. We got 2 free prints for free for going to the art auction on the cruise. I finally got them framed this past week. They look so good. I was so pleased with this framer. I went to a small shop on the east side of town. This guy does framing for 1/2 the price of Michael's (even with their "60% off coupon"). He used museum quality glass & it looks so professional. If you need any pictures framed, go see Ken Stapelton at Stapleton's.
No comments:
Post a Comment