On the third rainy day in Florida, we drove out to our favorite little dive restaurant called Bayport Inn & Lounge. They have 6 motel rooms & really great food. We ate lunch & got a tour of one of the motel rooms. They're actually quite nice, which you'd never know from the outside. After lunch, we drove to Tampa to visit the MOSI museum. As we were walking in, a man handed us two free tickets to see Shrek at the IMAX theater inside the museum. We walked around several displays, including one about where we come from. It had a pregnant statue, fetuses in jars, and lots of displays about how our body forms, diseases, and much more. We also went through the natural disasters display.
It was finally movie time. The movie was a great treat & was quite entertaining. I had seen the first Shrek, but not the second. However, seeing Shrek 3 was funny & I didn't feel like I had missed anything by not seeing the 2nd one.
No comments:
Post a Comment