On Saturday evening, Vince & I went with Billy, Eddie, and 10 other of their friends to see Anjelah Johnson at Zanies Comedy Club in Nashville. She is so funny. I first saw her on youtube doing her impression of Bon Qui Qui.
After that, I also saw her stand up routine about the nail salon on youtube.
Her routine was really funny and very clean. She didn't cuss at all. We laughed the entire time. She had all new material and kept it very current. After the show, we went to Billy's friends' pool party and midnight buffet. They had chicken & dumplings, turkey tetrazzini, and hashbrown casserole. Unfortunately, Vince & I were dead tired & our time zone is an hour later than Nashville, so we went back to Billy's house by 11pm.
I fell asleep before my head hit the pillow. In fact, as soon as we got in the bedroom, I laid down & Vince took out the battery to the little alarm clock that had woken us up earlier that morning at 6am (I accidently had set it when I moved it the night before). I never heard him do any of that right beside my head just minutes after my head hit the pillow.
On Sunday afternoon, Vince & I met some long time family friends, Valerie & Paulette. We met them at Olive Garden and had a nice time catching up with them before heading back to Spartanburg.
No comments:
Post a Comment