Sunday, March 21, 2010

308 Pages in 2009

I got my blog book for 2009 in the mail this weekend. It looks so nice. The pictures look great and this year they finally designed it so the sentences match up evenly with the pictures. My 2008 blog book did not have that feature so it listed all my pictures in each entry and then all the verbiage. That made it kind of hard to follow since there would be a random sentence every now & then with no picture beside it. This book has everything I like. It's from the same company, so I kept the same black cover. I put one of our wedding pictures on the front & back of the book. It has a table of contents, it's a hard cover, and the pictures match up with the verbiage. If you'd like to make your blog into an album, the webiste is sharedbook.com. I found out about it from the blog layout website that I use...thecutestblogontheblock.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment