Friday, March 26, 2010

Getting Excited

I'm getting excited about our cruise coming up next month. We looked at several excursions available at the 4 ports of call. There are some really fabulous things to do. Some of them are way over priced. I've done a few in the past & some are worth the money more than others. The problem is that you don't know that until you go on them. Some of the beach excursions are $50 just to lay on the beach (with a provided chair). Two of the ones we are looking at are 1. cave tubing in Belize and 2. pirate adventure in Grand Cayman. We've heard several people give us good feedback on the cave tubing. I bought a wet suit to take with us so I don't get too cold. I haven't heard much about Grand Cayman, but the pirate adventure seemed to be one of the least expensive. I'm sure we'll have a good time whatever we do. Who knows, maybe we'll even do a zipline excursion somewhere. Or maybe we'll just hang out on the boat by the pool. The great thing about vacations is that you're on vacation!

Our cruise is 7 nights long (from Sunday to Sunday). Vince's parents will be in town that week so it will be nice having someone staying at the house to keep an eye out for things (like neighbors that burn yards or coyotes). We've heard coyotes at night lately and roosters during the day. If either get in our backyard, I'm not sure either will last long.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to do a cruise some day! :) Is this for your anniversary?

    ReplyDelete