I had to make a cake this weekend for a diabetic family. I looked around on line to find a sugar free cake recipe and found a great one on the Splenda website. I had a hard time finding a sugar free icing recipe. I finally found one that tasted great & had some stiffness to it so I could decorate, but it was still more of a pudding consistency. I'm glad I finally found a recipe that turned out well. I made sure to post it to my tastebook.com website (along with all my other recipes) so I won't forget it next time I need it. I still refer to this website often for recipes I've created before. It's so great to have my recipes on line so I can access them from anywhere.
I ordered the hardback cookbook with all my recipes in it over a year ago. Since then, I have several more that I need to get printed & mailed to me so I can add them to my book. I highly recommend putting all your family recipes on tastebook.com so you can have them forever & easily pass them to the next generation.
No comments:
Post a Comment