This Saturday & last Saturday were so pretty. Vince & I got a lot done. Vince worked on his car, painting parts and replacing shocks. I planted some flower seeds and admired my tulips which have bloomed...then I tackled lots of fondant flowers. I practiced flowers for several hours trying to decide which flowers to use on my cake that I have to take to my final level 3 class on Wednesday. I really enjoy making the fondant flowers. I can't wait to take the next class which focuses solely on fondant & gum paste (which I haven't used yet).
Our 1st anniversary is coming up in a few weeks. We'll be celebrating it on the first night that we sail away. I can't believe it's been almost one year. What a fabulous year! We've really enjoyed getting to know each other & loving each other more & more every day.
Now if Sunday could just stay as pretty as Saturday. This weekend & last weekend it rained. Why can't it wait until Monday? And where did the warm weather go? Please come back quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment