Vince and I have booked our 1 year anniversary cruise so I have been trying to think of things I may need. One of the islands we'll be going to is Belize. Several people have recommended cave tubing to us so we are planning on doing that. They have a series of caves that you just swim through on an innertube. Knowing how cold I am in water (especially cave water), I knew I wanted something warm to wear. I was searching on ebay for some swim shorts when I came across a nice wet suit. I had a bidding war with 2 other people in the last 5 minutes of the on-line auction, but won it in the last minute. I also went by Academy yesterday to see what kind of shoes they had for water wear. I found a great pair for $4.99. I think Vince is going to get some too. We were told that you have to walk a little distance over rocks before you enter the water. I may be the only one with a wet suit on in Belize, but at least I hope not to turn blue from being so cold.
The other places we'll be visiting on the cruise are Cozumel (jewelry!!), Honduras, and Grand Cayman. I've never been to Belize, Honduras, or Grand Cayman so I'm excited to see these new places. Our cruise is 7 nights long - woo hoo!!! I'm definitely in the mood for a nice warm vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment