Monday, March 29, 2010

Before & After

I took a few pictures this weekend of before & after things. The first pictures are Vince's car. He replaced his rotors & brake pads, and painted the calipers, new rotors, new brake pads, and shined up the brake pad holder. And he cleaned up the tires & replaced his shocks. And he painted the inside wheel well. All of this was done on the back two wheels.



Vince is very glad to have a nice dry garage to work in. Below are before & after of my tulips that had just bloomed. I took a picture Saturday of them blooming and then Sunday after the hail storm. Poor little flowers.

This last picture is just an after because I didn't really think about taking a before picture of my flood lights on my house. This one shattered during the hail storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment