Sunday, March 7, 2010

Irish Festival




Vince & I ventured to downtown Greenville. It was held at the Peace Center Amphitheater. I had no idea that the Peace Center had an amphitheater behind the indoor building. It was really crowded. I think they didn't anticipate so many people coming to a free event since the sun was shining and the weather was so nice. We listened to several types of music including the traditional bag pipes and some not so traditional Pink Floyd songs. The amphitheater had one of the best notices posted that I've seen in a long time. No smoking & no pets.

We only stayed for about an hour and then walked around the river area. I forgot my digital camera, but managed to take a few pictures with my cell phone camera.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where your new blog was! And yes, I saw Julie's blog listed too! I posted on your FB link about it :)

    ReplyDelete