It is the first day of spring and it has been gorgeous all day...sunny and 76 degrees. Vince worked on his car today by making his calipers shiny. We ventured to 4 automotive stores and to Walmart to find the right paint for them.

My task today was the yard. We went to Lowe's twice for mulch, potting soil, weed & feed, and plant food sticks. Vince prepped the lawn mower for me and then I mowed the grass. Whew! The hill on the back yard is a killer. The weeds were really slick so the mower had a hard time cutting through them and getting back up the hill. It took me forever to weed the rose garden. The weeds have really taken over this spring. I mulched all the beds, put out weed & feed on the grass, and put plant food sticks around all my roses. I also watered the roses with Miracle Grow for roses.
My task today was the yard. We went to Lowe's twice for mulch, potting soil, weed & feed, and plant food sticks. Vince prepped the lawn mower for me and then I mowed the grass. Whew! The hill on the back yard is a killer. The weeds were really slick so the mower had a hard time cutting through them and getting back up the hill. It took me forever to weed the rose garden. The weeds have really taken over this spring. I mulched all the beds, put out weed & feed on the grass, and put plant food sticks around all my roses. I also watered the roses with Miracle Grow for roses.
We found a blueberry bush at Lowe's so I decided to plant it & see what happens. It looks like just a stick, so I hope it does something. I also read that it needs another variety to pollinate so I'll need to get another stick to plant. I'm hoping to have blueberries one day!
The flowers on the side of my house are really blooming this week. I love all the different colors. The tulips will most likely bloom this coming week. The crocus and daffodils are in full bloom. I'm hoping the weeping cherry tree blooms in the next week or so since the buds are on each branch.
No comments:
Post a Comment