Friday, March 19, 2010

Date Night with Vince

I was so glad to see Friday evening come this week. It was a long week. After decorating a cute Thomas the Train cake (I used some fondant!), we ventured out for the evening. Our first stop was the tool store. Every other week or so they put a coupon for a free flashlight in the paper. We now have about 5 or 6 of them (one in each car & then some). After the tool store, we went next door to eat some Mexican. We had not eaten at this restaurant before, but they were really good. It also seemed more cozy than the usual spot we go to for Mexican. The food always tastes the same to me at each one. We both really enjoyed dinner & I was glad not to have to cook.

1 comment:

  1. What on earth are you guys going to do with all those flashlights?

    ReplyDelete