Our second day on the ship was at sea. We had booked a spa appointment when we first got on board for 10am this day. We did the $89 special which included a facial, scalp massage, neck & back massage with hot stones, and a foot massage. They used my favorite product, Elemis. We ate the homemade pizza for lunch. It was so good. We then went to the "15 minute" 1 hour shopping talk. She talked for 1 solid hour about all the stuff we were going to learn from her in her "15 minute talk." I finally left to put my swim suit on while Vince stayed for the drawing. We didn't win anything. The pool water was actually warm, which is a first for me on a cruise ship. And it wasn't at all crowded - another first. I laid out for a bit and then decided to go work out in the fitness room. I did the bike for 30 minutes while Vince napped in the room.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Carnival Legend Day 2
Our second day on the ship was at sea. We had booked a spa appointment when we first got on board for 10am this day. We did the $89 special which included a facial, scalp massage, neck & back massage with hot stones, and a foot massage. They used my favorite product, Elemis. We ate the homemade pizza for lunch. It was so good. We then went to the "15 minute" 1 hour shopping talk. She talked for 1 solid hour about all the stuff we were going to learn from her in her "15 minute talk." I finally left to put my swim suit on while Vince stayed for the drawing. We didn't win anything. The pool water was actually warm, which is a first for me on a cruise ship. And it wasn't at all crowded - another first. I laid out for a bit and then decided to go work out in the fitness room. I did the bike for 30 minutes while Vince napped in the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment