I've been out of college for 14 years now. Some of my favorite memories included all my ZTA sorority sisters. I had several of them as roommates and best friends in college. Since moving to SC, I've not seen any of them in years. I've discovered many of them through Facebook, but it's different than being able to hang out & do ZTA things. Tonight I went to my first Spartanburg ZTA Alumnae gathering. One of the girls works with me & invited me to their alum chapter meeting. All the alums were so nice.
I also met a bunch of Wofford seniors that will be graduating in the next week into the alum world. We held a small welcome ceremony for them. It was so neat to participate since I never did that ceremony before I left TN. We also had some great finger foods.
At the end of the evening, I was voted as Historian for the alum chapter. I think it's because I kept snapping pictures of everyone. I look forward to getting to know the ZTAs here in Spartanburg. I'm in the pink shirt on the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment