Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Carnival Legend Night 6

I got a few pictures of Vince on the dock in Belize before we headed back to the ship.


This night was our 2nd elegant dining night. We dressed up in black and white. I had the beef shoulder. I also surprised Vince by pre-ordering him a birthday cake that they delivered to the table. It was vanilla with strawberry filling. After dinner, we went to the show which was a broadway-style show about New Orleans. After the show, we went to the lounge to listen to the Asian guys again.




Vince ate escargot as his appetizer & liked it.


This was our last night with our mediocre waiters. We had to remind them to get us drinks every night & usually never saw them to get dessert. Both of them were kind of moody & not very friendly.



Our towel was a dog (I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment