

Vince's birthday was on the Tuesday after our trip. I let him open his gifts on the Monday night before so he could enjoy them all day long on his birthday. He got a Wilderness belt that he had asked for and a few fun thing from me that he did not ask for. I got him a metal cat with marble eyes for the yard to distract the birds, along with a wind sock. I also got him a banana keeper that is supposed to keep 1/2 a banana fresh.
My parents gave him a PONTIAC decal sticker for his car, which he had asked for. But the surprise big gift was his personal Dell Mini laptop (netbook). I ordered it in white to match his car. I think I really surprised him! Happy birthday to the most wonderful husband in the world!



No comments:
Post a Comment