Thursday, October 21, 2010

Birthday Celebration

This past Monday I celebrated my 38th birthday. Well, actually we started celebrating over the weekend before it. On Saturday Vince & I ate with his parents at California Dreaming. Then on Sunday afternoon, we ate at Wade's. On Sunday night, we went to the Chef's Auction (see previous post). On Monday, my team at work took me to eat at Copper River Grill. Kaye brought me a pineapple upside down cake. Jay brought me donuts and Rick brought me a blueberry bundt cake. Then for dinner, Vince & I ate at the Peddler. I had so much good food in 3 days time. What a great way to celebrate a birthday!!

I also received some really nice gifts. Vince brought me flowers & a Sony Reader (digital book). I've been wanting one for quite some time. We laughed when we realized he bought me a Sony camera last year for my birthday. I guess there is something about Sony. No telling what he may get me next year!

Rachel gave me an Easter egg cupcake pan. Billy gave me an Oreo cake pan (this one has been on my wish list for a while as well). Kim's gift is on the way (well, she hasn't mailed it yet, but I have seen a picture of it). Kaye gave me some cake & kitchen tools. Julie gave me a bag of chocolates & a City Range gift card (score! more food!). Vince's parents & my parents gave me some money to do a bit of shopping on my own. So last night I went to the mall & found some cute Polo boots for the winter. I saved $10 since I could wear the children's size instead of the adult size. Yeah for little feet!

I've had a wonderful birthday week! Can't wait to have another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment