Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rain, Facial & Massage

This week it has rained every day. I'm so glad we got our fertilizer down Sunday night. This way the birds didn't have time to eat it. I don't know if they do eat it, but just in case, it's been rained on really well now. I also planted a few tulips on Sunday so maybe they will hold off and not bloom until spring.

On Tuesday night, I met a friend of mine from college that I haven't seen in 14 years. She & her husband moved to Anderson recently. She has become a Mary Kay consultant & was needing someone to practice a facial on. I volunteered my face. I got a free facial & she got to learn some of the techniques.

A friend of mine that gives massages offered a 30 minute massage for $20 this week only. I jumped on this great deal & had a 30 minute massage right after work today. It felt so great. I only wish it had lasted 90 minutes.

Tonight I fixed the 3rd of 4 skillet dinners I had bought last week at the Nestle/Stouffer's outlet in Gaffney. They're actually really good & only take about 20 minutes to cook. Now I'm off to relax with my wonderful husband while we watch Ghost Hunters.

No comments:

Post a Comment