Last night Vince came home with 2 gifts for me. The first was a portable hard drive. My computer's memory is almost full. I have a ton of pictures on my laptop. I had a couple of 1 GB thumb drives, but those are $9.99 each and don't hold a lot of pictures. Vince found a great deal on this portable hard drive & it has over 300 GB (more than my laptop!). So last night I started copying everything over to it in order to free up some space. When I hit go, it started moving over 10,000 pictures. Wow! I had no idea I had 10,000 pictures on there. That's a lot of pictures. We also moved stuff over from my really old laptop in order for the memory on it to be cleared up. It's really slow so that one took a while. I'm so glad I have these all backed up in one place now.
My second gift was a bag of Ghiradelli peanut butter chocolate squares. Yum! I had not tried these yet. They were so smooth & creamy. They just melt in your mouth.
I have such a great husband!
That was nice. Just make sure you do a backup of your backup. Having one copy of everything is never a good idea.
ReplyDelete