Monday, October 11, 2010

I Sent It In

So today I finally sent in my application for The Next Food Network Star. Vince recorded me in the kitchen yesterday so I could send in a video, as well as the 11 page application, 2 pictures of me, and a copy of my driver's license. I decided not to cook anything in the video. I just talked to the camera and had some cook books & other kitchen props behind me. The funny thing is that the camera recorded it in black & white. When we re-recorded it in color, I never could say what I wanted to say as good as the first take. So we sent in the black & white version.

Okay, so now we wait. I doubt I will get picked among the thousands of applicants, but at least it was fun to try. We'll see what happens. The taping of the show is in the January - February time frame. So we'll know something by then.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Dodi! If you are selected, we might just have to get cable again!

    ReplyDelete