So this weekend I am determined to film my 3 minute campaign spot for The Next Food Network Star. The last day to enter is October 15. I was so on the ball last month & then I let everything just sort of sit around.
I also have got to start sewing some more purses. I have several cut out that I just need to sew together. I have been so slack on sewing them as well. The sale is on November 20, so I have about a month to get my rear in gear.
This weekend I am catering one of my first events. It's a 30 year high school reunion in Gaffney. My friend asked me if I could help out at the last minute when her caterer backed out. She & I went to Sam's and bought a lot of pre-done food. That will save us lots of time & money. I am going to fix the desserts. I have decided on banana chess squares, orange chess squares, and pumpkin chocolate chip mini cupcakes. I think it will be fun to help out. Since Rachel & family are coming into town tonight for the weekend, I plan on driving up to Gaffney, setting up all the food & then coming back home. Hopefully it won't take me too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment