Friday, October 22, 2010

Christmas Shopping

So I've started Christmas shopping lately. I don't know why I like to start so early, but I do. For some reason I always start before Halloween. In fact, one year I put my 10 foot Christmas tree up the week before Halloween. The trick or treaters really enjoyed it when I handed out candy. But now I try to do it closer to or after Thanksgiving. I still think only 4 weeks is too short to celebrate the season.

I've had my wish list made out for quite some time. I keep an on-going wish list so I can remember what I want when people ask me. Mom drew my name this year & Vince will be shopping for me as well. This way I can give them the same list & they can get together to see who gets what. Currently I have things on my list that revolve around the baking industry as well as a few other items. (I just removed the Sony Reader from my list this this week after Vince gave it to me for my birthday.)

I drew my sister, Kim's name this year. I have no idea what to get her yet. I have bought a couple of small things for Vince, but I'm waiting for him to give me a list of things to buy. I did buy something for Grayson & for Ravyn already. And I have a few stocking stuffers for folks. I love getting into the shopping season! I'm a born shopper, but I love to spend money on other folks more than myself.

Now if I could just win that lottery ticket...

No comments:

Post a Comment